Wednesday, June 10, 2015

just in cAse it didnt work ;~;


Cody Newton

Dr. Preston

AM literature

10 June 2015

                                                                         Masterpiece Question!

anti-social kid, and now that I’ve become more open, and can speak in front of a class, I’m confident, I really like it too. Being the center of attention, even if it’s from total dinguses is fun! My favorite part of all this class though, is Preston’s sassiness. He will attempt to deny this, but he’s the sass master, and doesn’t put up with crap. What gave us this opportunity to experience this class, was our passion, it was obvious in every presentation, which they all put effort into, that they really love what they’re doing, and it feels all sentimental when they’re the center of attention, and describing what they love. I feel after all of this, I am a hero, ish, I didn’t slay any great beasts, but I did get rid of a few of my demons, and if that isn’t Heroic, then I don’t know what is.Trust is an interesting word to use, I don’t think many of us deserved it, mainly the ones who haven’t even presented yet. You have no idea if they have even done anything other than just sit there and say they did something productive. I personally feel I deserved that trust, mainly because, well ass you can’t stress enough, I wrote a book! I intend to continue to, becoming my own personal creator. Throughout the school year we read, or I read, books that really opened my eyes a bit. The character I can most relate to though is John the savage from BNW. Why? Because I know what it is to be an alien in a whole different world with ideals that don’t really connect to the people around me. Another would be Holden, why? There are phony’s everywhere. The last one would be Guy, because I do like to slow down, relax and look at the things around me every once in a while. Passions that I feel I have be revived in, is mainly public speaking, I’ve always been this


 
AND PRESTON, I REFUSE TO GIVE YOU A LITTERARY TECHNIQUE BECAUSE RNGESUS THE ONE TRUE RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR SAYS IT IS NOT IN HIS COMPUTER SYSTEM SO THEREFORE I SHALL NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment